Auto Discount Warehouse's part warranties cover everything from missing, incorrect, or damaged parts to customer returns. We will cover product failure due to defective materials and we guarantee to replace or repair your defective item or refund your purchase price.
Limited Warranty and Liability on Used Parts
Our free standard warranty covers all Auto Discount Warehouse used parts except airbags, seat belt assemblies, and tires for 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first.
What is not covered?
- Part accessories sent with the part for the convenience of installation.
- Parts applied to the wrong make, model, or year of vehicle for parts that Auto Discount Warehouse does not specifically state are the correct match for your vehicle.
- Airbags, tires, and seat belts, which are sold "as is" and may not be returned.
- Labor costs you incur for installation of parts you purchase from Auto Discount Warehouse.
We cannot inform you if a part will fit any other year/make/model or application. The year, make, and model of the vehicle or part listed on Auto Discount Warehouse is within a range of interchangeability and may not be the exact year and model as the part or vehicle you input. The only years/makes/models or other applications we guarantee the part will fit are those listed on our website. It is the buyer's responsibility to research and determine whether the items will fit on other vehicles or work in other applications.
For audio equipment parts
If equipped and activated, it is the buyer's responsibility to obtain theft lock codes on audio equipment from your automaker's dealer. We include your vehicle's Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) on the sales invoice to help you obtain these codes. There is a chance your dealer may charge you a service fee to obtain the code. In most cases, the theft lock will not be activated on the audio part you purchase from us, but we can not guarantee this.
For engine assemblies
Engine warranties are limited to manufacturing defects in the block, heads, pistons, crankshafts, camshafts, rockers, and oil pumps. We do not warranty any attached accessory parts, such as switches, sensors, cables, electronics, belts, hoses, water pumps, and manifolds.
For transmission assemblies
Transmission warranties are limited to the transmission housing, torque converter (included for automatic transmissions), and all internal components, including gears and shafts. The warranty does not cover any external wiring, sensors, or other external parts that can be transferred from your current transmission.
For hybrid batteries
Warranties on hybrid and electric vehicle battery packs cover the battery packs themselves and their internal parts and components, but not any external wiring or sensors that may be connected to the battery pack you are replacing.
For axle assemblies
Warranties on axle assemblies cover the differential and its internal parts, drive axles, wheel bearings, and wheel flanges. We do not warranty against damages that may occur during installation or use of our axle assemblies any existing part of your vehicle to which these parts connect, including your braking system parts, suspension parts, and wheels.
Auto Discount Warehouse is not liable for any damages caused by misuse, incorrect installation, modification of the product, shipping damage, accidents, neglect, or normal wear. Auto Discount Warehouse is also not responsible for any labor charges for installation (unless a part was purchased with an additional labor-charge warranty), inconveniences, or any other expenses that may be related to the installation or use of our parts, regardless if purchased from us or from an independent reseller.
All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this warranty and do not cover incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
You contact us.
- Contact us at (877) 255-6369 before your warranty period expires.
- Please include the order number and details of the issue with your part.
We review and respond.
- We will review your warranty claim.
- We may request photos of the part or parts in question and your VIN.
- We may replace the part with a functionally equivalent part.
- We may ask you to return the part for repairs.
- We may refund you the cost of the part, including your shipping costs.
- We reserve the right to inspect any item prior to refund or replacement.
The buyer hereby acknowledges that due to the nature of used auto parts, any liability of Auto Discount Warehouse for all causes shall be limited to the price paid for the goods sold or provided. If a part sold by Auto Discount Warehouse under warranty fails to operate, liability shall be limited to the replacement of the part or a remedy not to exceed the price paid for the part, at Auto Discount Warehouse's option.
All warranties are null and void if ...
- The vehicle is converted from a private passenger use to commercial or fleet use or is used for racing, competition, or other off-road recreational purposes.
- Failure is caused by abuse, misuse, or modifications.
- Failure is caused by using the part for any use other than what was intended or recommended by the manufacturer.
- The part fails or becomes defective due to the vehicle being involved in a collision.
- The part is installed or operated outside the United States.
- The installed heat tab center is melted or removed.
- The part is sold "as is" as indicated on the front of the sales invoice or in a statement of terms on the website.
Labor and installation
Auto Discount Warehouse is not responsible for injury or damage sustained during or as a result of the installation of our parts.
Regarding replacement engines: timing belts, thermostats, spark plugs, fluids, and seals are routine-maintenance items that should be replaced at the time of the installation of parts related to or dependent upon such items.
The part(s) installer must follow any Recommended Installation Procedures Auto Discount Warehouse provides to maintain warranty coverage.
This warranty does not cover freight costs or similar charges.
All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this warranty and do not cover incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on the duration of an implied warranty or the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary from state to state.